Competition Terms & Conditions - (The Boring Bit)
1. The competition will be run by SH Online Ltd, Unit 41, East Coast Business Park, Clenchwarton Road, West Lynn, King's Lynn, Norfolk. PE34 3LW.
2. The winner of each week’s #SHOSundays competition will be awarded a single use 10% off code, and have their winning photograph featured across SHO’s social media platforms.
3. By submitting images to the competition, you confirm that you are the copyright holder of the image and that the image is your original work. SHO reserves the right to ask entrants to supply a high-resolution image with metadata embedded to verify any images suspected of copyright infringement. Your winning images will remain your intellectual property, and entrants will retain their own copyright, but by entering the #SHOSundays competition you agree to let SHO use your images across their social media platforms, email, and web platforms for the foreseeable future. All images will be credited to the original photographer.
4. Images submitted to the weekly #SHOSundays competition must be in the JPEG format. Graphics or images in any other format will not be accepted.
5. Images can be submitted anytime on a Sunday until midnight for that week’s contest, and must have been captured in the week prior to that week’s competition (from 00:01 on the previous Sunday through to 23:59 on Saturday). Images submitted on any other day, or found to have been taken on a day other than the ones specified above, will not be eligible for entry.
6. Each entrant is allowed one entry per person per week to the weekly #SHOSundays competition. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Multiple entries from different accounts will not be permitted. Only entries from Twitter accounts that clearly identify a single entrant will be eligible for entry.
7. Judging of entries for each week’s #SHOSundays competition will be carried out by employees of SHO. Should there be a tie between two or more entrants for any specific Sunday of the #SHOSundays competition, an independent adjudicator of SHO’s choosing will be asked to make the final decision.
8. The #SHOSundays competition is open to all UK residents aged 16 years or over, except employees of SHO or anyone directly connected with the competition.
9. All entrants to #SHOSundays are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to co-operate in any future publicity that may arise. The winner’s announcement will be made each week on Twitter, on the Monday immediately after the competition.
10. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, although if the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the competition closing, SHO reserves the right to offer the discount code and image feature to the runner up.
11. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.